1| How to book your holiday rental
- Fill in the online contact form or contact us by phone. Do not hesitate to let us know if you need any additional services such as cleaning, baby-sitting, home chef etc…
- We will send you a rental contract by e-mail, to be returned to us completed and signed, by e-mail or post, within a week in order to confirm the reservation. Beyond this time, the reservation will be considered as cancelled.
- On receipt of the rental contract against signed by the owner lessor, you pay a deposit of between 30% and 50%. of the total rental amount in the name of the owner lessor by bank transfer or cheque.
- The balance of the rental amount (between 50% and 70%) is to be paid in the name of the owner-lessor at the latest one month before the day of your arrival.
- The insurance certificate must be sent one month before your arrival at your holiday destination.
2| Required Resort Civil Liability Insurance
The tenant will be required to take out insurance with an insurance company, or to request an extension of the insurance contract taken out for his main dwelling, called a “holiday certificate”, against the risks of theft, fire, glass breakage and water damage, and more generally for all of his rental risks as well as for the furniture rented out, and for recourse by neighbours.
The lessee whose main home insurance does not cover his holiday home must request our insurance partner to obtain this guarantee, which represents 1.2% of the rental amount.
For more information, contact TRUSTIWAY at : [email protected]
3| Cancellation/interruption of stay insurance, including the Covid-19 Guarantee
(excluding travel restrictions) :
You are about to book your holiday… Do you think something unexpected might happen? Anything is possible! That’s why with TRUSTI CANCELLATION / INTERRUPTION you can travel with complete peace of mind thanks to guarantees adapted to all your stays.
For more information and to subscribe, click here :
or Contact Charlène Sanghan au +33 6 45 12 23 19